Popular Posts

Sunday 22 April 2012

Which way does the poon flow???

Away from James. That's where.
I wish I cared more.
I wish I cared more about a lot of things.

I really have nothing to report about trinity ball, it was fun, it flew by, and so far as I know it was scandal-less, so far as I know I didn't have any kissies (although it wouldn't be a first if I found out after I did).
Nobody seems to have any stories at all.

Check this out though, I was pretty happy with my sneaky vodka.


It worked a dream for sneaking drink past the security guards, snugly secured in a 3rd plastic bag stored between my legs. I used a 3rd bag because I figured I'd share it around and it'd be a little unhygienic to be like, here have some vodka, I just took it from under my balls.. To make it I got 2 sandwich bags (just in case one leaked), the top of a water bottle, and a rubber band.

I literally can't think of ANYTHING worth mentioning about the ball here. I didn't see any acts. I drank my share and my chest still feels sore. I feel like I smoked 20 cigarettes and I'm pretty sure I only actually had a small bit of a joint. I smoked right down to the roach though since it didn't seem to burn too harsh, but I was maybe just real drunk and didn't realise.

I watched The Green Mile the other day, it was amazing. I loved it. It was so sad, and so lovely. A lesser man than me would have cried. I'm a big man though. Strong as I am wise. So I basically just kept my eyes open for ages while I was watching it to see what it feels like to have watery eyes. It felt womanly and I shall not be in a rush to do it again.

I have never really listened to The Beatles but I like this song


Remember when you were in primary school and you'd put your hand up to ask a question, but the teacher would be talking about something, so you'd stop thinking about your question and listen, and then you'd forget your question? Well that's how I feel right now. I had a coherent flow of topics to discuss in my head, and now I totally forget. I am that child again.

It's late and I can't for the life of me remember what it was I wanted to waffle on about.
I hope I don't sleep in til 1 again tomorrow. Really doesn't help with study.




The intro thing is kinda weird for this, I'm not sure if it's from a movie or what, but the tune is real nice and the lyrics are ace.


I don't know, have I linked this blog before?
http://estherstar1996.wordpress.com/
It's this American kid, and it's sooo nice to read her blog. She sometimes says the sweetest things and is sometimes surprisingly profound, although sometimes she says silly things too as you'd expect from someone her age, but in general her blog makes me happy. You might like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment