Popular Posts

Saturday 4 January 2014

I am here in Les Menuires

Comin' at ya live. Well. Not live, but alive.

So I'm completely fucking knackered after a day of travelling and waiting and dosing off and not enough eating. I went for a few goodbye drinks with the lads last night, got home at around half 2am and had to be up at 5am. It was weird because it was pointed out that it was probably the last time we would get a taxi home like that together, possibly even the last time we were all together in one place. It made me feel a bit of regret that it wasn't some crazy night, or that I didn't go out strongggg on stephen's day but I was too run-down then to enjoy it to be fair.....

I think I was snoring on the bus, and I had no friends on it so I had nobody to ask if I was. I also woke up expecting to get sick at one stage but thankfully I didn't. It was a horrible sensation.

Ok I'm falling asleep here.

I'll hit this up 2mw and post up some piccies.

No comments:

Post a Comment