Popular Posts

Thursday 16 January 2014

Beathoven

So given the lovely praise from my mate about the last song being brilliantly creepy or something, I decided to go hopefully even creepier.
It actually took me ages to record this because I kept hating how it sounds, I can't do a little girls voice. So eventually I settled with this. I just wanna add that I don't actually know where the microphone is on my laptop!


Tomorrow is my last day in this place.
Really looking forward to getting home. I'm slightly going crazy being on my own.
If I ever have to travel alone somewhere again I'll be sure to download loads of movies I want to watch before I go. It's not nice being reliant on a crappy wifi that you can't even get in your room, and always cuts out before you finish downloading a movie...... Not nice at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment