Popular Posts

Saturday 4 February 2012

Headless Princess


only a few fools would ever risk it and look into those pupils 

So I pluck my vocal chords, so I can sing to this butterfly 

But I can't utter my thoughts, and they reverse to see her flutter by.

I love this song and I especially love those lyrics. There are some other really great lyrics in there too but that snippet stands out. I'd say pretty much all guys can relate to it on some level. 
I hate to sound like a pretentious twat but, the imagery of it is perfect.

Sorry if I linked this song before, I'm sure nobody listened to it then anyway.
There's a Russian fairytale about a Headless Princess but I'm not 100% sure if they were referring to that, I read a pretty poorly translated version of it and I can't find a better one... 

No comments:

Post a Comment