Popular Posts

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Big news. Big BIG news.

In other news, I had to make a survey for a management course in college and I got some funny responses to essay questions. I also got some awfully abusive ones too.
Someone linked this song in their ending question (which didn't actually say anything other than thanks and a creepy joke).
I had never played portal properly, or portal 2, but this song makes me want to play it.
The whole song is in a slightly robotic voice which makes the the lyrics great, my favourites being:

  • "Remember when you tried to kill me twice? Oh how we laughed and laughed. Except I wasn't laughing. Under the circumstances I've been shockingly nice".
  • "One day they woke me up, so I could live forever. It's such a shame the same will never happen to you"
  • "Goodbye my only friend, oh did you think I meant you? That would be funny if it weren't so sad"
I really don't know why I enjoy these lyrics so much but they're great.
This song is actually friggin' class.


Oh I'm getting cassette tapes for my car off my sister for my birthday. I'm very excited.

I never really was a huge fan of Immortal Technique apart from Dance with the Devil and You never know, but he has a lot of good songs actually.


I had some trouble sleeping last night, I went to bed at 11 really tired but woke up at half 1 and could get back to sleep. I was thinking about someone in particular and how I wish I could spend more time with them (they don't read this and nobody who reads this knows them) for about an hour, and then I was thinking about my kids in Kenya for another hour. I really miss those guys, I wish I had been a better teacher and mentor to them but it was all so new and difficult. I also miss living with my suas peeps, they were so much fun, I wish I hadn't been so unhealthy/tired so often over there! 

<html>
<head>
<script>
alert("Nighty Night")
</script>
</head>
</html>

No comments:

Post a Comment