Popular Posts

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Keep the head down and keep looking up.


So the test went okay... He's doing the answers tomorrow at 11, I'm not sure where or if I even want to know the answers so I might just take a lie-in. I don't want to be wrecked trying to program all day tomorrow.. Think I got a decent amount of marks for my game, met the basic criteria and hopefully maybe 1 or 2 extras. Got the report to do on it for Sunday. Fun. I have an awful lot of distributed systems to do tomorrow, to demo it on thursday. It'll work out though. I'll be having a report on that for monday. Deadly buzz. Spent a while trying to do it earlier but basically ended up sponging off John, Simon, Iain and Donal. I hate being a sponge, it makes me feel like such a dickhead. Especially at times like that, I sorta half looked at it but didn't get it working, dicked about a bit then went and did the big sponge. Like I did some stuff myself so I could feel worse I guess.... It's shit when it's with people like that because it's basically always one way with those guys, I'm always behind them. Maybe I should just stop taking help off them but it's so convenient to. Left there at half 9 I think, came home and watched some movie about wanting to kill your boss with moo, it was actually pretty good. Jennifer Aniston was in it and she was a sex fiend/predator but she was so desirable. 



(This came up on my youtube homepage, I was about to look for the song I posted at the top. Quite the contrast but it's really nice so I figured I'd slip it up here).
I'm still saving that other post for the rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment