Popular Posts

Sunday 20 November 2011

Truman Show - Is there something wrong with me?

I don't know if this is something other people sometimes think, but it's something that I thought about a fair bit when I was quite a lot younger.
What if there is something wrong with me? Do people sometimes have mental disabilities and they just don't realise it, could I be one and nobody has ever told me? It's something I used to think whenever I was feeling a bit awkward, or if someone was nice to me for no reason. "Is it because I'm not a normal person?" is basically what would run through my head, and then you think about it and figure you probably are perfectly normal, but surely it's possible that you just don't realise your mental disability? It's kinda like the Truman show a bit I think; it's something you never really thought about, but once you do, it's something you can get paranoid about.

I really like this song, I don't really like the guy in the clash's accent but it's a good song and I love the aussie accent so this is fantastic for me.

Just deleted the songs on my phone and stuck on a different set. Happy out, almost looking forward to the dart into college tomorrow.
I'm quite tired, peace out world.

1 comment:

  1. That is HILARIOUS. You massive freak. Although I used to think the furniture in my room had feelings. At one stage I wanted a new wardrobe but Dad said no. It was then that I realised he also knew about their feelings and didn't want to upset the wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete