Popular Posts

Thursday 7 April 2011

T-ball and it all.

War of the Sexes

Sooooo "Suas" is wrecking the buzz for pre-drinks for trinity ball but I guess I'll have to just suck it up like a bosssh. Tiring weekend ahead.. Trinity ball 2mrw evening, Suas lectures from 6 until half 8 and I won't get home until like 6 probably, then I have to go to suas lecture things from 9am til 5.... blegh... I'll be super dead tired...
I'd better pull some sweet britches tomorrow night or else I'd might as well go join the priesthood.
Hopefully I don't do anything I regret this year. I seem to have embarassed myself quite nicely the last 2 years.. Great times.....

2 comments:

  1. shit buzz having to get up that early tomorrow! i'd say your head will be Going Through Hell in those lectures....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I guess I'll just have to Stay Positive.

    ReplyDelete