Popular Posts

Sunday 3 June 2012

Nothing to do but still there's better things to do.

I'm sitting here at the computer, and it's starting to hit me just how at a loose end I am. I have no obligations whatsoever. I have 4 squash matches to arrange and play, and that is the extent of my plans for the rest of my life....
Well I tell a lie, I just stuck 2 quorn sausages and a breaded quorn "chicken fillet" in the oven, so I guess you could say I have committed to eating them, not sure if that really counts as a commitment though.

Went out last night with the school lads for no reason really. It was pretty event-less really unfortunately. It was pissing rain so there wasn't too many people in town, but Ciaran's mate (who Shane's been making kissy faces with) was in town for her brothers 30th or something so we went to the pub where that was on. She's a pretty girl, but last night I realised that I had never heard her talk before. She's pure bogger like (not saying that's a bad thing), and she didn't seem as too cool for school as the vibe I got from her other times (last time I saw her she was making kissy faces with another girl which is a typical trying to be cool thing girls do, unless she actually is just a bisexual but I doubt that since she's a bogger).

I ate those quorn saussos and fillet thing in bred with ketchup, it was yummy but mo bolg is quite sore now. Weird. Not a healthy sign I think...

Christ I'm fucking boring....

Like honestly, what the fuck am I waffling on about...
This is just blogging for the sake of blogging.
This is boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment