Popular Posts

Sunday 10 June 2012

Productivity has gone through the roof.

Yesterday Colm and I were bored off of our tits. We did everything we typically do and were left bored and had no idea what to do. It was then that I realised why normal people make plans. If you aren't one of those weirdos with plans, you just end up in places like yesterday where you have literally not a thing to do.

{"iv":"b3dIeVRTmDPUU/871QTOjw","salt":"YW6oAKoQICQ","ct":"pUd80V5Ic1TWst0j9Wxh0FEIb+FPXApekgLoroq1+hjkUqzLgUhl2jPfrMsGwQIvgu8+IKPobLrP0lobwoyMdKOlZ24KjCDBELAIjs5ClW3WCLIdCVb7/wQTBz4NY3EfMwRR3SVjXa3o57+VGYHU55BvdkiszPK2W25uVMUYiJkACpBeiqzkfvhxFRDBpArooMqK5/0yQ6yWOHA7d/f7m5E"}


We made some very vague plans so we could try our hand at being normal, and then fortunately it became late enough to just watch a movie and then go to bed. It was one of those subtitled Japanese samurai movies. I like when movies aren't trying to be the biggest thing ever. All those fucking Marvel movies wreck my head. Once in a few years a movie like that is okay, but when they're pumping out these overdramatic shitty movies it's just annoying. I also watched Everything Must Go with Will Ferrell, it was really good too actually. I've never before found myself being one of those people who's like "BUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?" after a movie, but I was kinda like that with that one. Normally I like the mystery of the protagonist's (<- check me out, I'm an English snob) future so long as the current problem was resolved, but I guess I kinda felt I'd like to know what he does next, since I dunno what I've to do next!

I have plans for the next few days (til wednesday), so life is great right now. No worries budday.

Questions:
"pretty sure it's your turn in draw something." - Yeah, sorry whoever this is. I've become really lazy at it now that it's not the alternative to studying. Speaking of which, results come out on Tuesday. Not looking forward to that.. So much to lose, so little to gain. I'll be disappointed with less than a 2.1, and I scraped a 2.1 last year and I definitely feel I did less well this year so I'm dead on track for disappointment.

"Do you believe in aliens?"- It's funny someone should ask this... The definition for an alien is "A foreigner, esp. one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living.", so given that definition, I'd have to say that I have met aliens, and have in fact myself been an Alien. When I was little, about 6 or so, I remember getting slagged by one of the kids in my class about this. I assume the question here is really, do you think there is life outside of Earth? Since life can be anything, like micro-organisms, I think that yeah there probably are aliens. Which is what I told this kid in my primary school, and he insisted on calling me Alien-boy and trying to get other people to call me it (it thankfully didn't catch on). I remember finding it really annoying, because he had this idea in his head that I thought there were aliens like ET amongst us or something, so he was slagging me because he was narrow-minded; I felt I was getting slagged for not being stupid like him. I doubt actual aliens have ever been to Earth, but I'd have to say, given the unimaginable quantity of space out there, it's pretty unlikely we're the only things living in it. This reminds me I plan on talking about cremation in one of my next post. I hope I remember!

"How many people use the encrypto blog?" - Eh, I can't remember. I think only about 5 or 6 people. (only 1 or 2 asked for the text-colour change so I'm not assed to re-upload it. If you REALLY want it email me and I'll send you a fixed version.)


"what's your ideal quality in a girl?/What does your dream girl look/act like?"- That's an unbelievably hard question to answer since I don't think I really know. There's this scene in scrubs, where JD gets Elliott back or something, and then he realises he doesn't want her. He has a problem where he only wants what he can't have and when he gets things, he doesn't want them anymore. Sometimes I worry that I'm like that. Sometimes I worry that I imagine that the ideal girl could make me as happy as I was when I was little, she could make the world seem as bright as before my sister died. If I do imagine that, then I'm screwed. Nothing can bring her back or replace her, I know that, but do I REALLY know that deep down? I fucking hope so. I think I do.
Linkin Park have this lyric, "Once the papers crumpled up, it can't be perfect again."


This is true, but being crumpled can add character to the picture in a way. Just because it was crumpled up, doesn't mean it's ruined. It doesn't mean it can't still be useful or beautiful.
If a girl's pen was to try draw a picture on my paper,(all this talking in metaphors is exhausting) I think mainly she'd have to keep me on my toes. My dream girl is pretty, not taller than me, not loud but not too quiet, a little more confident than me, tranquil, and fun. We're talking a dream girl there though, so I think I'm allowed to be that picky right?

2 comments:

  1. 1. *weirdos
    2. You crumple paper, not crumble it.
    3. 1 and 2 thus disprove that you are an English snob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly Rosey Sarah.

    ReplyDelete