Popular Posts

Friday 30 March 2012

JavaScript Nerd

Contrary to the title I'm not very good at JavaScript but I used it a bit for my final year project. 
I'm thinking of writing an extension for browsers so I can scramble some parts of my blog to make them more private (after I wrote my last post I figured maybe I should make some things more private). I don't want a second blog but there's some details I leave out sometimes that I'd be happy enough to say so long as I knew who was reading it. People would have to use my app to be able to decrypt the message. It wouldn't be a complicated encryption at all, it'd just be a fun little project for myself whenever I finish college before I go away.



I just had the most insanely posh and delicious lunch. It was a restaurant called Patrick Guilbaud. I'll blog about it later when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment