Popular Posts

Sunday 12 May 2013

Is it really Monday already?

First things first. Check out:

I really don't want to go to work tomorrow.
I went surfing last weekend for the bank holiday wkend, I got so drunk the night and it was fun, but the next morning really made me genuinely want to stop drinking. I was just hanging thinking that if I keep this up I'll eventually just off myself in some hangover depression some day. That's why I didn't really want to drink this weekend. I'd love to give up booze and weed. I barely ever smoke anymore anyway, but giving up drink would be great. I can't do anything when I'm drunk and I usually just make a fool of myself. I dunno... I've had far too many unsuccessful nights out that all the disappointment from them builds up. I used to be fine getting pissed the whole time because I used to score a moderate amount of the time. For whatever reason I've progressively been getting worse and worse. There's no fun in being ridiculously hungover and thinking about how you could end up still alone at 50, or even worse, married to someone you don't even like. I think I might go speeddating next month. It was made for lonely IT sods like me.

I've been reminding myself lately how much happiness comes from your mindset and doesn't just happen by itself. You have to make yourself happy by seeing the bright side of things, but I just find it hard to fully buy into it.

I really don't want to go to work, but on the flip side I don't know what I'd even do if I didn't go. I work for money and this money is just paper that can't buy emotions. It buys preconceived notions of requirements which ultimately are unnecessary for my desires, despite what economics would want me to believe. I realize how bent that sounds, but I'm not gonna delete it because it's how I feel right now, even if it is the douchiest, hipsteriest thing I've probably ever said. 

I was asked, presumably by the same person:
"are swans dangerous?" - Apparently they're only vicious when they have kids on the grow, but in general they're not safe.

"Is it a good idea or a bad idea to keep a window propped open with a AA battery?" - Well I guess this would depend on whether or not you want the window open, what the window is made of, and how likely it is to rain.

To be honest I really enjoyed these 2 questions actually. You made me laugh. Thanks.

No song today. Not that you ever listen to them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment