Popular Posts

Sunday 21 April 2013

If it'd help I'd even die for you.


Song so chill it'll make you spill your milk. what?

Anyway, I'll keep this one short.

{"iv":"GK6iTmFsc2OZxEjmLC4xJw","v":1,"iter":1000,"ks":128,"ts":64,"mode":"ccm","adata":"","cipher":"aes","salt":"OzPjS2xhlGU","ct":"KPqvOQPrtrc0khlN4BwwERpEnntcRtx+8px5nwbdPOjUIXZvAaO0Phvgk0btyivo09WjvjsOyNwciAjpkLjLBs8Luw4W5ToxDTmjMjvmOJEGRJJkC+kHQlQRuYPf7Y+OabpPhyrZOvJ6ofOBhXz+SsrLULMcyje7AbbDQs6E7vmBc9hWu0QZvfFIsN03aW4bhv1DJUwUaX6/oTQ63NVEEet8BftCY3cpDV66nWBgVWZVeZ2uiJOyv+9rQOi8B8LIfHoeHjmQNGbPwSjBjy+M5XOs8/hNAqBObrg1Jmu5nadOPcmfIHdnDQvbtFv7ZLL6"}
smileffiti.tumblr.com

"that graffiti thing you did reminds me of something else but i can't remember what" - I assume you're talking about the eyeball lad? yeah he reminds me of this guy:



"what happened to his legs?" - I presume this is about the puppet. I wanted his legs to just look like puppet stuffing sorta cottony crap (as he's a mistreated puppet who broke free from his strings), but I didn't have white spray-paint so I did it red as basically my only option. Which unfortunately looks a lot like guts hanging out and is a bit gross. 

No comments:

Post a Comment