Popular Posts

Saturday 15 September 2012

Heya

Has anyone noticed that my blog takes ages to load now?
For some reason blogspot is getting really shit...
Going to have to migrate this yoke to my website when I'm bothered..

Just lashing this up for the following reason.
I finally got around to making my blog-app auto update and did various little bug fixes with it.

You can download it by clicking on the nifty "locked-freedom" picture on the right.
To be honest, if you download this you'll need to download it again in a little while (as soon as my credit card arrives) when I put it on the chrome web-store as opposed to my server that it's on now since I'll stop updating the one I'm hosting... (If that doesn't make sense to you, don't worry about it and don't bother downloading it).
The reason I'm posting this is because I need 1 or 2 testers for this version. By testers I just mean download it, get a password and tell me if it breaks.

Anyway, one trick to downloading it.
Click the button, it'll download.
Then it'll say it's not coming from the Google Chrome webstore so you can't install it. That's a lie. Google is lying to you.
So, type chrome://extensions in the url bar. Drag the downloaded file into this page and it'll install.
Badabing, Badaboom.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment