Popular Posts

Saturday 8 October 2011

Requiem for a dream

I read an arcticle... And I'm going to post on facebook that I read this article. Not because I want you to read it. Just because I want everybody to know that I'm the sort of person who reads news articles.

I actually make a point of not clicking on those articles just so it doesn't pop up on my facebook page that I was reading whatever article and thereby look like a sap myself. It's a tricky life.

Requiem for a dream is such a good movie.. This post is about the other sort of dream though.


I had this girl before who I loved, soulmates kind of thing. Unfortunately I woke up and she went back to not existing. It's a sad and lonely story really and it happened a year or 2 or 3 ago, it's hard to remember when dreams occurred. The last day I was thinking, imagine waking up and realizing loads of the most important people in your life were actually just dreamt up and never really existed. Then of course I realised this in a way happened to me before in that dream. Obviously it doesn't make me sad because I know she never existed and I have no recollection of her, as in no dreamt memories of spending time together. So is that how I would feel if I woke up and realized someone who I actually have a lot of memories with never existed? Or would it be different because I have memories of doing things with people I know. Would any of that matter? What would you rather if this happened to you; that you kept memories of everything you did together or that you lost them all and only had a vague recollection of how this person made you feel?

This is awful waffle stuff, I SWEAR I'M NOT ON DRUGS!

Not sure if I've embedded this song before but it's of a suitable mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment