Popular Posts

Monday 19 September 2011

I can't be sure but... I think I might be getting a little bit older....

So it's my last freshers week, I feel like I should do something but freshers week really is just a bit crap at the end of the day. 2nite is the one good event of the week, it's calvin harris doing a dj set in academy I think. Or something like that. The rest of the nights are the usual shite in the usual shite clubs.

I went go-karting on sunday. I was a complete 5th wheel it was dreadful. I went with my cousin Seamus, his Austrian girlfriend and my cousin Simon (Seamus's younger brother) with his Irish girlfriend (she might be slightly american or just lived there a while). My neck and my back are a bit sore at the moment from it I think. Seamus was the best at it, then myself, then simon and the girls were pretty even. It's like 35 beans for 30 minutes which is quite steep but it's such good fun it's worth it. I could stay ahead of seamus most of the time but I wasn't able to overtake him, and he was just too good at fucking me up on corners by smacking into me. He used to do a bit of karting when he was like 12. Anyways, Seamus and myself thought it would be hilarious to make Simon come last in one of the races. So I nipped ahead of him and we were trying to fuck him up. I got beside him at one stage and basically had him snookered like this.

The plan was just to wait like this until the girls got ahead and were safely far enough ahead so they could come first and second. The karts can't reverse so it was pretty foolproof. So as you can imagine at this stage I'm laughing my ass off looking Simon in the face and he's looking appropriately pissed off at this moment (on one of the previous laps I forced him to drive basically off the track and get soaked), when someone, I'm not sure who but at the time I thought it was Seamus having a laugh, mills into the back of me. I get knocked all over the gaff and Simon gets deflected free from the gridlock. Afterwards Seamus said it wasn't him which I believe, but neither of the girls said they did it. I think it was that smack that has gotten me a bit sore. We had to abandon trying to fuck simon up on that race but we got him on the next one!

After karting we went for eddie rockets and it was like this....
Simon's girlfriend did a lovely imitation of me talking to my hands when she presumably noticed how awkward I was looking while both couples were having couple-y moments: "I love you James. I love you too James. Mhua mhua mhua".

Overall, good fun but I'm not gonna go somewhere as a 5th wheel again as it makes you realize just how single you are.

On a separate note to do with ageing and general bad buzzes, my hair is falling out like a dickwad. Whenever I use conditioner it's like I'm actually using a magical paste that makes hair fall out like nobody's business. I hope I'm just a bit rundown or something because I don't want to be bald at all. I'm still greying exponentially but I can deal with being grey, being bald would just suck ass.

On a final note, CH-CH-CH-CHECK OUT the new background to my thing. It's a frame from the morcheeba video "Gained The World" which I found on google images.

Speaking of trip-hop:

No comments:

Post a Comment