Popular Posts

Thursday 12 December 2013

Life goes by so slowly.

It's half 1 on a Thursday.
I'm lying in my bed.
I've been awake for an hour, had a bowl of cereal and a glass of juice, which were consumed in bed while reading; I have no plans for the rest of my day.

I really need to just book my flights. I need to have things to do. It's considerably cheaper to leave on the 21st of December til before xmas, then it gets very expensive until the 31st. Realistically at this stage I think I've settled on waiting until after christmas, but by god it's getting boring having nothing to do. I've learnt a new piece on the piano.

I think I'll go for a walk. I'll finish this later.

Just went for a walk. It was pleasant.

Went bowling with the mates the other day actually. It's surprising amounts of fun, I hadn't been in years, and fortunately we were all pretty shit so it was a good old friendly competition.

This is really going nowhere, I thought I'd have more to say. Maybe we'll have a mad wkend and I'll have some scandal for yiz.


No comments:

Post a Comment